Re: eog & nautilus

On Wed, 4 Jul 2001, Fabrice Bellet wrote:
> When displaying an image in Nautilus, Nautilus provides two ways that
> use EOG:
>   - View as EOG image
>   - View as Embeddable EOG image.
>
> I never succedeed in making the second one open an image. Do you know

He found a bug. I just verified: nautilus 1.0.3 starts EOG
(eog-image-viewer), but somehow EOG gets properly shut down before any
image is displayed.

As the eog-image-viewer works fine with our eog-shell, I assume that
there are too many unrefs in nautilus?

Do we have a nautilus expert amongst us? The nautilus codebase is too big
for me and my computer to search for bugs there.

Lutz
                                                        \|||/
| Lutz Müller            +49 (7156) 34837        +---ooO-(_)-Ooo---+
| Hans-Sachs-Straße 5                                              |
| 71254 Ditzingen        http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/~Lutz.Mueller |
| Germany                urc8 rz uni-karlsruhe de                  |