Re: Brief interviews with gnome contributors

I think fortnightly, for the time being.

I was looking at the ticket Rosanna referenced (https://gitlab.gnome.org/Teams/Engagement/General/issues/93). I don't know most of these people, and their current activity level. Can someone help me get in touch with them?

Cheers,
Molly

On , Britt Yazel wrote:
I think this is a great idea that has been a long time coming, thanks
for doing this! How often are you looking to post? weekly?