Re: Regarding possible new weekly meeting time

In order to make the poll more inclusive I have updated it with a wider spectrum of  days and  times.
It now includes times (such as 6:00 UTC) which should work for well Asia community members.
Appreciate voting on the issue.

If there is anything feel free to let me know.

*also now a Gitlab ticket for this is available (mostly for feedback on the issue).
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Teams/Engagement/General/issues/125