Re: Moving Engagement List to Discourse

On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 3:46 PM Tobias Mueller <muelli cryptobitch de> wrote:
How do you like Discourse's Email interface?

I’ve been getting email notifications, but I actually find Discourse
so good that I don’t feel the need to use the reply feature so I do
not know how well it behaves for people who don’t use the web
interface. Do note I’ve repeatedly said in the past that I hate web
apps, yet here’s something I admitted a couple of minutes ago on IRC:
I’m still hesitant to say I prefer it over mailing lists… but I’m not sure whether
I’m just lying to myself and resisting change, because I do like Discourse a lot.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker