Regarding time for the monthly engagement meeting - time to change the day?

While I’m not sure when it was decided to have the monthly engagement meetings on Fridays at 17:00 UTC I find the time a bit *inconvenient.

I think it could potentially be beneficial to move the meetings to another weekday (have in general find that the meetings have worked better and have had a higher number of attendees when we have had during them Monday-Thursday).

Have created a poll [0] where people can note a preferred day and time

0 https://framadate.org/kaAUoDBTQghRHD7g

--
-mvh Oliver Propst