Re: New meeting time - Friday 20:00 UTC

Sri where are we having the meeting? Link?

On Mon, Nov 19, 2018 at 6:41 AM Claudio Santoro <claudio santoro redes unb br> wrote:
Hey Sri, I would be able to join. But I would love some Google Calendar Invite. That helps a lot.

On Mon, Nov 19, 2018, 02:02 Rosanna Yuen <zana gnome org> wrote:
I won't be available because of the holiday. However, I would love to see an agenda in advance so that I can prepare for topics of interest.

Happy Thanksgiving!
-Rosanna