Re: FOSDEM Table Stand Application Sent

On Sat, 3 Nov 2018 at 13:12, Bastian Ilso via engagement-list
<engagement-list gnome org> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I sent a FOSDEM Table Stand Application in 1-2 weeks ago and expect to receive answer in the coming months.
Who is planning to go to FOSDEM 2019?

I'll bring the box and sort out t-shirts + hoodies, as always. If
anyone has design ideas, please get in touch with me.

I am also interested in organizing a shared apartment for 4-5 people 1-2km away from the venue. If you are
interested and is looking for accomodation, please let me know!

-Bastian