GNOME Release Party

 Hi! Nuritzi,

I am feeling glad to share that we celebrated GNOME 3.28. release party on 4 May 2018, with the informative and nice presentations by Jwngfu Brahma, Student, who explained what are release parties, when, how & why GNOME celebrates releases and what are the new features that are added to this new version. After Jwngfu's talk we had Rhitabrat Pokharel, Student, he discussed about what are free and open source software and how can newbies become contributors to the any open source software, he enlightened students about the ways they can become GNOME project contributor. Both the students aspire to become the GNOME project contributors.

The event was coordinated by Anand Saurav & Pankaj Yadav. The glimpses from the event are shared as an attachment with this report

Thanks&Regards,

Shobha Tyagi