Re: Can we publicise these two campaigns?

On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 2:05 AM Allan Day <aday gnome org> wrote:
Hi all,

There are a couple of Patreon fundraising campaigns going at the moment. It would be great to do some publicity for them:

https://www.patreon.com/tanuk
https://www.patreon.com/pippin

I don't htink we know about tanuk.  But pippin we are aware of and you can see the progress at:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/Community/Engagement/General/issues/2

I know we just had some activity on this issue the past couple of days.

Both are for the developers of software that is important to GNOME.

Indeed.  I think we need someone to open up an issue for this in order for us to work on it.  We have this issue:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/Community/Engagement/General/issues/28

If you have any thoughts on the matter on the process of promoting patreons and librepay.

sri

Thanks!