Issues with gitlab issues

Hi all,

gitlab issues seem like a reasonable way to track tasks and TODOs, but
it doesn't feel like the tasks are getting triaged and assigned to the
correct people at the moment.

Specifically, I filed a request for stickers[1] two weeks ago about
needing some stickers to restock the events box by the end of this
month.

The issue did get some attention, which is great, but I don't think
it's been looked at by the right person (who distributes stickers in
Europe).

I think we can improve the process if all the people involved in
sticker distribution could subscribe to the "swag request" label in
gitlab[2].

What do you think?

Kat

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/Community/Engagement/General/issues/58