FOSDEM booth

How things going with the FOSDEM booth?  Have we got all the logistics
nailed down?

By FOSDEM, Purism will have a dev kit for the librem 5.  What I would
like to do is, is use it to show off GTK+/Libhandy to show that GTK+
can now be used for different screen sizes.

I'm asking if it is okay to display that hardware with the
understanding that it is only going to show off GTK+ capabilities
rather than talking about the Librem 5.

My focus here is to show off the platform not the hardware.  The other
advantage is driving booth traffic with something unique.  My intent is
to to leverage the dev kit, but if it is perceived as Purism taking
advantage then let's nix it.  But I'd like to know if this rings any
alarm bells.

OB: I am a Purism employee - secondly, FOSDEM does not allow
corporate/business to have booth etc.  So they can't have their own
booth.  I'm being clear on that so that you can gauge intent.