Re: Upcoming news items

Yes, we had the wonderful Felipe Borges who has created a issue.

https://gitlab.gnome.org/Community/Engagement/General/issues/90

We probably need to do a round especially concluding the GNOME/Rust hackfest and the CfP.

If nobody assigns to the tasks to themselves, then I'll take it.

sri

On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 2:12 AM Ekaterina Gerasimova <kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:
Hi, is there any chance that the engagement team could publish some
stuff to promote the GUADEC CfP please?