Re: 3.26 release marketing - outstanding tasks

On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 12:20 PM, Allan Day <aday gnome org> wrote:
Screenshot pack: this isn't essential, but if someone wants to do it, there are instructions on the wiki [3] and you can see what we've done in previous releases. You'll need to combine the screenshots I took (which are in Nextcloud) with Andreas's and the ones from the release notes.

I noticed an inconsistency in the screenshots in the 3.24 pack. Some are taken with HiDPI while others are clearly not. Is there a desired DPI and resolution that all screenshots should be taken at?