GNOME Beers with the Board in Berlin

Hi All,

The GNOME Foundation Board will be meeting in Berlin this week (Oct 6 - 8th) for a hackfest [1] to plan for the upcoming financial year. While we're there, we would love to invite anyone in the area to join us for drinks on Saturday, October 7th.

We're aiming to hold the event at C-Base [2], one of the world's first hackerspaces, and will update the wiki page referenced above as the time draws nearer. I'm pasting the current event details below.

We hope to use #Engagement on IRC and the public GNOME Telegram group to communicate with anyone interested in joining us closer to the time we are there. If you're not part of the Telegram group and would like to be, let us know.

See some of you in Berlin!

Best,
Nuritzi

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Hackfests/Foundation2017
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C-base

GNOME Beers in Berlin

Come grab beers with us! We'll buy some pizzas and soft drinks, and there will be beers available for purchase. Even if you don't drink beer, please come.

  • When: Saturday, October 7th from 8 pm - 11 pm
  • Where: C-Base, Rungestraße 20, 10179 Berlin, Germany (We are trying to secure a "no smoking" room so that everyone can attend)

We'll update people via the GNOME Telegram group and also #Engagement on IRC / Matrix closer to the event, so stay tuned.

RSVP your interest: Please help us plan by adding your name to the list if you're thinking of joining. That way, we can order a good amount of pizza. RSVP here: https://etherpad.gnome.org/p/gnome_beers_in_berlin_2017

--
Nuritzi Sanchez
President, Board of Directors