Using GitLab for project management

Hi Folks,

We've been using Gitlab now a couple of weeks and I'm looking for feedback on how people feel about it?  I have personally found it quite good and I have gotten more participation from outside the engagement team as it is the same system that other GNOME developers use.

In addition to Gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME we have created http://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME-Community for non-technical projects so that we will be able to store assets as well as being abl to create templates for issues and what not.

Going forwar, I would like to use this as our primary interface for social media.

Thanks,