Promoting Tim Bader's patreon

Hello Engagement team,

I learnt recently that Timm Badder created a patreon [0], and as you might know, the work Timm Badder is doing on his free time it's more than a simple free time hobby, but rather, it looks like "working for gtk+" on weekends.

He is leading the gtk4 work, and we know how important is that work for the GNOME project.

In his patreon he doesn't ask for a salary, but rather, money for cover the basic expenses of food, etc. so he doesn't need to find a weekend's work (correct me here if necessary TIm). I think that fits one of the most on the cases that should be promoted by us; working on a project as important as gtk+, doing major work, and asking for covering basic stuff.

So I would like to know if it would be possible to promote on social medias the patreon of Tim. What do you think?
In case the answer is positive, I could give some ideas about what to link to show his work and why it's important in case it's necessary.

Cheers,
Carlos Soriano

[0] https://www.patreon.com/baedert