GNOME 3.24 Poster Design

Hi all,

I am very new to this community.

This time I am also organising GNOME Release Party at my location.

That's why I made few web banners for using it promotion of my event. All images[1] are in svg format. Feel free to localise it if needed. I have attached GNOME official font there.

I study little bit about Style Guide, made those. Please let me know if something is wrong.

Also, I am planning to make one Flyer, Facebook event poster, twitter poster. Will share those when it is ready.

Please let me know your feedback.

Thank You

Biraj Karmakar
Twitter :@birajkarmakar