Re: 3.24 release notes available for checking

On 03/12/2017 03:52 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
Great work!  I couldn't really see anything wrong with what was
written.  The only thing that caused me a bit of confusion was that Rust
was included as a build system.  I'm assuming that wasn't an oversight
and Rust actually does have a build system that is supported vs support
for the language Rust.

Yes, it's called "Cargo". But we also do Rust toolchain management now.

-- Christian