Re: Two relevant news item drafts available in WordPress - ready for review

On Thursday, March 9, 2017, Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
> Right *two news item draft's that can be relevant to push and publish asap is available as draft in WordPress, ready for review. Assume its relevant to (also) at some point spread a message around the posts on social media.

Great,thanks! It would be good to get the guadec registration announcement out today because we have a tight deadline for final numbers for room bookings at the University (end of this month). I don't think i have access to that wordpress instance to review it.
Sam