Re: Birthday celebration planning

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 2:31 PM, Neil McGovern <neil gnome org> wrote:
Thanks to some flexibility from Cassandra and Nuritzi, we can now hold
this at 16:00 UTC on Friday 10th March. I'll send out a reminder nearer
the time!

I can't 100% commit to this yet but should be able make it. I think
Lene and Javier both have work commitments at that time, so although
they are more involved with the events planning than me they won't be
able to join the call.

Sam