Re: GNOME booth?`

I think that's a great idea! Michael Hall will be speaking there on behalf of Endless and might be able to help do a shift or something during the conference. I'm adding him here so you guys can coordinate if we get the booth.

As an aside, the GNOME booth at SCALE was very well received, so we may want to try to do something similar for All Things Open.

On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 1:02 PM, Emily Gonyer <emilyyrose gmail com> wrote:
So, as we discussed in the last engagement meeting, I contacted All
Things Open about the upcoming 2017 conference, and have just heard
back from them. I could probably attend and run a booth if we're
interested in having one. I think their 'media partnership' also
sounds like something we could, and in all likelihood would be doing
anyways.

Emily

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Danny Perez-Caballero <danny allthingsopen org>
Date: Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 3:25 PM
Subject: Re: GNOME booth?`
To: Emily Gonyer <emilyyrose gmail com>

Hey Emily,

Sorry for the delay! The launch of the website made things a little
crazy for awhile. That being said, we definitely make booths available
to nonprofits like GNOME. Just a quick question: how would GNOME like
to participate? For example, do you want a booth only or to sponsor at
a certain level? If so, how many people do they plan to bring/send?

In the case of just taking a booth available to non profits, we
generally treat it like a media partnership:

1. We place a logo/description on the website, which provides exposure
2. We sometimes give the organization a free booth (along with two free passes)
3. 20% Discount code for members and community

In exchange we expect placement on event calendars, mentions in
newsletter, email blast inclusion, general promotion of all types
(when available).

I know that's a lot of info right off the bat but we have a limited
amount of tables that aren't reserved for sponsors so I wanted to lay
out the media partner option. If you have any other questions, let me
know!

Thanks,
Danny Perez-Caballero
Organizer for All Things Open, Great Wide Open
danny allthingsopen org