Re: Python Jamaica: PyCon 2017 GNOME Foundation Sponsorship/Support

Hi.

On Di, 2017-07-04 at 13:41 -0500, Christopher Lee Murray wrote:
How might we go about proceeding to have GNOME Foundation as an official sponsor?
If you're asking for money, board-list gnome org is your best bet.
But I'd be surprised to see the GNOME Foundation sponsoring such an
event with money directly. Maybe indirectly by sending people.

Cheers,
  Tobi