Re: Artwork for GNOME beers at FOSDEM

On 1 February 2017 at 09:23, Allan Day <aday gnome org> wrote:
Hello again!

A GNOME beer event is held every year at FOSDEM. This year a sponsor has
very kindly stepped forward to support the event, which makes it
particularly important for us to publicise it, not just at FOSDEM but also
on the web.

To help with this, it would be great to have some artwork with the details.
Ideally this would be suited to social media.

I'm assuming that the details will be the same as previous years, as set out
in the old poster:

https://github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-marketing/blob/master/posters/fosdem2013-beerevent.pdf

Here are the posters that Mark came up with (and I think Allan is
working with him to make further improvements):
https://cloud.gnome.org/index.php/s/edfa7jNardphG5r

We agreed to change time to 20:00h for starting this year. If it
doesn't work out, we'll go back to starting at 21h next year.

Thanks!