Newcomer Meetup/Workshop at FOSDEM

Hi everyone,

Me and Tobias Bernard wants to do something for newcomers at FOSDEM since it's a great opportunity to reach out to people outside our community and meet in person.

The idea is to:
1. Find GNOME contributors from different projects attending FOSDEM who wants to help.

2. Let newcomers sign up for a project via a poster hanging at the GNOME booth Saturday.

3. Let GNOME contributors and 3-4 newcomers have 1 hour mini project hackfests Sunday.

We want to make small groups rather than big classroom style to allow both sides to get to know each other better. If this is an initiative you want to be a part of either as newcomer or GNOME contributor, let me know!

I also created a wiki page with the information here:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Events/FOSDEM/2018/Newcomers

-Bastian Ilso