Re: Engagement/TargetedEvents

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 11:59 AM, Biraj Karmakar <brnet00 gmail com> wrote:
Hi I can help with that if you guide me.

Awesome. Let’s start with the first one:

ACTION: go through the list of events at
https://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement/TargetedEvents/2017 and make sure
the status (attended, didn’t attend) is accurate

For those that don’t have “attended” or “didn’t attend” yet,
investigate to find out what happened and update the status. You can
find information on the event subpage, or by googling, or by asking
people who were supposed to go.

Example: I asked Sri and he confirmed he went to Open Source bridge,
so you can update that line.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director