Re: Gnome3 shell is still poor, needs changes

Hi Erik,

The best way to change the experience is to become part of the community, learn more about the decisions that have been made in the past, and help work towards the changes you are hoping to see. If you'd like to get involved, there's a newcomer's page you may want to check out: https://www.gnome.org/get-involved/

The Engagement team (aka this list) helps to promote GNOME, and also helps organize some of the internal communications and such - but we don't set the technical direction of GNOME. If you're interested in communications and outreach, we'd welcome you to this team - we have weekly meetings on Friday at 16:00 UTC.

Nuritzi