Re: Looking for someone for an interview

On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 2:57 AM Allan Day <aday gnome org> wrote:
Hi all,

We've been contacted by someone who wants to do a video interview about GNOME, for a Linux/open source web series. It's fairly short notice - ideally they'd like to speak to someone today or over the weekend.

Yeah, I'm on the press contacts too..

We need someone who can talk about high-level GNOME project stuff - what we're about, where we're going, relations with other desktop projects, and so on.

Well I volunteered to talk, although I am mostly want to talk about LAS GNOME.  I could talk about high level GNOME project stuff if we identify what that is.

I can also talk about some relations with other desktop projects, but I don't have a ton of context except for the desktop projects like elementary

Is there anyone here who can do that? Or do we have any ideas for individuals we should approach?

Were you planning on one of those?  I volunteered to be one.