Re: Ideas for gnome.org

On Mon, Sep 5, 2016 at 8:43 AM <aday gnome org> wrote:
Hi all,

This got me wondering: if the blog part of the site was moved elsewhere, would there be any reason to continue using Wordpress for gnome.org?! With the blogging part being taken care of by a separate site, maybe we could go with  more minimal solution for gnome.org. Having experienced this type of website setup for flatpak.org, I have to say that it's a really nice way to work, and it could make it easier to do a redesign of the website.

I am all for doing something completely different.  Doing a minimalistic web site is the way to go.  One question, if we move the blog part, that would make the content static.  How do we drive people to the website or is that even a goal now?