Re: "GUADEC 2016 in Pictures" news item available as draft

Hi thanks for the kind words Nuritzi

On Sat, Sep 3, 2016 at 1:06 AM, Nuritzi Sanchez <nuritzis stanfordalumni org> wrote:

I think it would be great to combine this with a post thanking the organizers and adding a link to the talks.

Updated the post with the suggested edits.

The pictures you selected are great! Can you try selecting 2 more so that the grid feel complete at the bottom?

Thanks. Done (you can judge the result).

We can edit your post a bit to include some more and then publish it sometime next week.

Sure feel welcome to do that.

Thanks again!

:)

--