Re: Updating the adopt a hacker list

On Mon, 17 Oct, 2016 at 7:29 PM, Bastian Ilso <hougaard junior gmail com> wrote
Wasn't Rosanna was working on a list no? I remember she was giving out postcards at GUADEC (I have some),

Rosanna helps to administer the scheme. I'm not sure whether she was going to help update the list though...

Since no one has said they'll take care of this, here's a suggestion for an initial list of people to approach:

Nuritzi Sanchez
Carlos Soriano
Georges Basile Stavracas Neto
Sri Ramkrishna
Ekaterina Gerasimova
Federico Mena Quintero
Christian Hergert
Alexandre Franke

The list is intended to cover the range of activities and demographics present in the community. There's a mix of new and old faces. There are developers, documenters and engagement people.

Let me know what you think, or if you have any suggestions (note that I don't want the list to get any longer, so additions will also entail removals).

Not all of these people will necessarily agree to send the postcards, of course!