Re: KDE 20 year anniversary

Hi, all

last Saturday, I participated KDE 20th anniversary in Beijing, the following are photos links, and a report by Linux.cn.

https://dn-linuxcn.qbox.me/data/attachment/album/201610/17/184815v3vpfovyazfrvp0p.jpeg

https://dn-linuxcn.qbox.me/data/attachment/album/201610/17/184705rtlxhckfitifdfdz.jpeg

https://linux.cn/article-7871-1.html (Chinese Only)

On Sat, Oct 15, 2016 at 12:35 AM, tong hui <tonghuix gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

I will participate KDE 20th celebration at Beijing tomorrow, and give a small talk about GNOME and GNOME Foundation.