Re: Mail from FSFE's "I love free software" day

On 13 April 2016 at 13:27, Siska Iskandar <seattle bray gmail com> wrote:
was somebody tweeted this up? I'd really hope so. I could not find any
tweets about this. Can we talk about this on Meeting tonight?

Doesn't look like it was ever tweeted, did it get re-raised in the meeting?

On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 3:07 PM, Bastian Ilso <hougaard junior gmail com>