Re: Revisiting the Friends of GNOME webpages

Hi,

I've updated the pages based on the latest mockups. The link is http://wpdev-gnomegr.rhcloud.com

There are some pieces that need to be done, mostly for the mobile view, and some polishing with CSS.
Both donation pages work good,  the "thank you" page is nearly finished, and we also need to figure out what to do with the "Tell us what you think" data.

Cheers,
Tom

On 8 March 2016 at 15:04, Tobias Mueller <muelli cryptobitch de> wrote:
Hi.

On Di, 2016-03-08 at 11:11 +0000, Allan Day wrote:
> Which address does that initial email get sent from?
friends gnome org
http://hg.cryptobitch.de/gnome-paypal/file/67703e591bf2/createmail.py#l12

>  Is there a way that more people could help out
> with this part of the administration?
The LWN codes?
People could read friends gnome org and respond to requests.
The frequency of people asking has been low, though.

Cheers,
  Tobi