Re: 3.20 release news item headline suggestions

Adding engagement-list as a recipient.

The news post is currently in a very drafty state, and I mostly dumped my local notes there to get things started.
I'll put more effort into it later today.
- Andreas

On 2016-03-21 22:46, Oliver Propst wrote:
Noticed that Andreas have started on the 3.20 release news item, cool.

Have a few suggestions on text to add after "GNOME 3.20 Released"
Any of the suggestions can of course be further modified.

" the Free Desktop further evolved"
" Push the Free Desktop forward"
" Continues the evolution of the Free Desktop"
" Continued evolution of the Free Desktop"
" the Free Desktop further refined"
" Brings further refinements"

Also think we should mention that many apps have got keyboard shortcut windows and some of the significant improvements in *apps.

*specially thinking about Maps and Files here.
--
-mvh Oliver Propst