Re: 3.20 release notes proofreading

An alternative headline to "Wayland is available" would be "Wayland support is maturing".
By stating that Wayland support is maturing I think we would set up things nicely for doing a bigger around Wayland for the next release.

Some thoughts on "Wayland is the next generation technology for display and input on GNU/Linux."

-Understand that libinput [1] [2] technically is a separate library from the Wayland protocol. Drop "input" from the sentence?

- Understand that Wayland [3] target/use some (exclusive) Linux kernel apis, because of this it might make sense to just state "Linux" in this case.
Another alternative would be to remove "GNU/Linux" completely.

In general liked the text and structure of the release notes. +1 to put OS Upgrades as the first item in the notes.

1 https://freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/libinput/
2 https://wayland.freedesktop.org/libinput/doc/latest/index.html
https://wiki.gnome.org/Initiatives/Wayland

*feedback made public upon request.