Re: Annual Report - Bugzilla stats?

Le mercredi 22 juin 2016 à 09:56 -0700, Adelia Rahim a écrit :
If I have to choose only one to include, I would choose the yearly summary since the top 5 lists are more useful only when analysed and extended and explained in the report.

Yeah...

The summary however, makes sense when viewed together over the years (e.g. 3 years)  since the objective is to give an idea of the level of activity happening in the project – rather than broken up.

Does it, though? Sure, I could plot a decade-long stacked bars or stacked lines chart that shows the activity varying slightly (and generally going slowly downwards), but is that helpful engagement-wise?

Besides the moderate downwards trend, those stats are pretty much the same every year: about 25±3k new bug reports, 25±3k resolved reports, and 46±3k remaining open bug reports... so I'm not sure the multi-year comparison is terribly useful in the grand scheme of things?