GNOME Art Requests Status

Hi everyone,
I designed a status for Art Requests wiki with all open request [1] the idea is update the information for "open" and "In progress" requests in the wiki, [2].
I have been updating some requests "done" in bugzilla but "open" in the wiki, For any razon there're opens request form 2010 ,2013 and 2015. but I don't know if there're some "done" and we need only to update the wiki.

So if there are any new status for "open" and "In progress" requests and you know it's "done" I appreciate if you let me know or you can update the Status.

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/DanielGalleguillos/Status
[2] https://wiki.gnome.org/Design/ArtRequests

Best,
Daniel