SCALE Call For Papers Now Open

Hello,

I wanted to reach out and share that the SCALE call for papers is now open:
https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/15x/cfp

SCALE is an annual Linux and Open Source conference held in Southern California. We've had some great participation from GNOME in the past and would love to have you all join us again.

Some Important Dates:

  • 2 July, 2016: CFP Opens
  • 15 Nov, 2016: Deadline for abstracts/proposals submissions
  • 15 Dec, 2016: Last date for notification of acceptance
  • 2-5 Mar, 2017: Conference Dates
We also have some opportunities available for comped booths non-profits and open-source projects. We'd love to have GNOME join us there again.

Regards,
Ilan