Re: Updating the adopt a hacker list

On 2016-07-12 03:22, Andre Klapper wrote:
On 2016-07-08 17:36, Allan Day wrote:

> The list hasn't been updated for some time. We should really make sure
> that it includes people who are prominent contributors at the moment.
> Would the Engagement Team like to select a list of possible candidates
> and approach them to see if they're willing?

I've been on the list for ages, so I'm happy to be rotated out.
- Andreas

Same here, please rotate me out as I have only two postcards left. :P

I don't mind if you want to rotate me out, but I definitely don't mind staying on the list, it gives me a little thrill whenever I get to send one out :)

karen