Engagement team from getting involved page

I noticed that on the getting involved page - https://www.gnome.org/get-involved/ that we've summarized engagement team tasks under 'Write'.  I think we can do a little better than that.  The engagement team does a lot more than just writing although certainly that is one of the things we do.

I'd like to take a look at this page and perhaps suggest as a project, we re-design what getting involved in GNOME means?