Re: Looking for speakers at Linuxwochen Vienna, Austria

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for emailing. We will discuss this at our next engagement team meeting on Friday and let you know if we have any ideas. Sounds like an awesome conference.

I see the deadline for submitting lectures or workshops is March 1st - is that a hard date or is there some flexibility?

Thanks!

Best,
Nuritzi