Re: GNOME 3.20 release marketing

On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 5:14 PM, Allan Day <aday gnome org> wrote:
  • Social media coverage: for the release announcement itself, but also in the run up to the release and immediately afterwards
Is interested in helping out.

Also, is there anything else we should do?!

Encourage & host Release Parties[!] A relevant wiki page is available https://wiki.gnome.org/Events/ReleaseParties/ThreePointTwenty

In terms of planning, it would be great to have a social media plan. We'll also need to coordinate on the day of the release (some notes about this).

+1 interested in doing efforts in this area.

--
-mvh Oliver Propst