Website stats for 2016

Tom is doing awesome work on the gnome.org website currently.
We chatted the other day on irc about different data points, such as screen resolutions, browser support that had to be considered. Since I've been looking at these numbers for two days now, I thought I might share some of the results over the last year (Jan 1st to today). Hopefully it can provide some insights on how we could make our website better.

Operating System

GNU/Linux    47%
Windows      34%
MacOS        7%