Re: question about proofreading

Hey Rosanna!

Rosanna Yuen <zana gnome org> wrote:
Quick question about proofreading the Annual Report articles.  Are we
editing the articles on the wiki?

That's a good question! We discussed the procedure for creating the
annual report, including review and editing during GUADEC. The result
is on the wiki, here:

https://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement/AnnualReport

The section on review and editing needs more work. We should also
probably put the procedure on each article page, so it is clear how it
should work. Perhaps something like this?

"Review phase: prior to string freeze, reviewers can make minor edits
to articles directly on the wiki (to correct spelling, grammar, or
small changes designed to improve clarity). If larger changes are
required, suggestions should be added to the comments section and sent
to the author.

Editorial phase: after string freeze, the report editor checks each
article and makes any necessary changes. Reviewers should contact the
editor if they spot any issues that need addressing."