Re: Technologies Page for gnome.org

Hi!

On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 12:18:49AM -0400, Jeff Fortin Tam wrote:
Le mercredi 14 octobre 2015 à 13:37 +0100, Allan Day a écrit :
In the mean time, I've published the page, with a new graphic
supplied by Jimmac: https://www.gnome.org/technologies/

It's not fantastic, but it's a start (and better than nothing).

Awesome. That page was much needed
I wholeheartedly agree.
I'm a bit confused as to why Apple's CUPS is on that list.
Am I missing anything that makes it particularly one of
"our technologies"?

Also:  The "Other" section appears a bit lost to me.
What about moving GDM and GNOME Keyring to the top?

Cheers,
  Tobi