Re: 2016 conference brochure

Le jeudi 15 octobre 2015 à 15:52 +0100, Allan Day a écrit :

Jeff has kindly offered to print them out, and send them with the
annual reports. Printing will be black and white.

Technically, I do have access to a color printer but I'm not sure how
many prints its near-empty toners could do, and it is not a duplexing
printer. In comparison, the black & white printer I have access to has
a new toner and can do duplexing, which is pretty convenient.

Ideally I'd like to be able to print all of this stuff out at the
beginning of next week and start shipping.