Re: Regarding the announcement of the GNOME Asia Summit 2016 location and dates

On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 3:40 PM, Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 10:41 PM, Max <mhuang gnome org> wrote:
Thanks Rosanna
+1

I just cc to Shobha, I think India team plan in Delhi.
Great. Yeah from my understanding the venue (Manav Rachna International University) is located in a distract in
the city of Delhi, south of New Delhi.

Venue MRIU is located in Faridabad, district of Haryana which borders New Delhi(India's Capital) a District of Delhi. Delhi itself is a state with 11 Districts.
Cities of Haryana(Faridabad, Gurgaon) and Uttar Pradesh(Ghaziabad, Noida) are covered under Delhi-NCR (National Capital Region).
so there is very less difference between Delhi and the regions that belongs to Delhi-NCR.

As the capital of India is "New Delhi" and we borders New Delhi, we can say that we are organizing GNOME.Asia summit 2016 in New Delhi Which is well known to the wider range of people.

Thanks
Shobha

--
-mvh Oliver Propst