Re: I need a logo :)

The "logo" doesn't have to be graphical. For GUADEC we just use a
wordmark, which is paired each year with the skyline of the city.

Allan

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 3:28 AM, Jeff F. T. <nekohayo gmail com> wrote:
As usual I'm happy to work on the graphical execution (unless another
designer wants to go for it), if people here would like to discuss and come
up with the base idea ("concept"). Having a brainstorm as a starting point
can be helpful. There is also the question of if/how "GNOME" gets
incorporated into such a logo...