Re: FOSDEM Stand

On 11 November 2015 at 11:46, Bastian Ilso <hougaard junior gmail com> wrote:

I submitted an application for GNOME to get a stand at the FOSDEM 2016.
Alexandre Franke is primary contact and I am secondary contact.

Do we have some merchandise  or plans for printing merchandise we can bring?

I'm planning to print some clothing and I've asked for some FoG mugs
to be brought over from the US so we can offer a "sign up as a FoG now
and get this free gift" because we need to shift them.

I was planning to do hoodies with the GUADEC 2015 print, but a new
print for t-shirts would be good.

-Bastian