Re: 2014 Annual Report

In order to have a report published I think its safe to say that we
need to step up our efforts.

If you are planning to write or help with an article (or other area
such as proofreading or design) please indicate that on the wiki [1].
While the report needs to have sections like president letter and
financial statements in order to be a proper report, sections that
don't have writers or are not written in time will likely not be
included.

Regarding the design I think we should not complicate things but try
to as large degree as possible base the design on last year's report
(I know some people agree here).  We must also be careful that its the
right version of content that goes into the report, photos must have
the right permission & credit before the report is composed etc (this
is a hard requirement from the designers).

Its true that some of us who have been involved with the previous
report is right now quite busy with organizing GUADEC 2015 so any help
with the report going forward is very much appreciated.

I hope people see the importance and value in having an annual report
that document the foundation's activities, especially
in contexts such as connecting with ad-board members, when looking for
new ad-board members, when searching for conference sponsors,
encouraging user donations etc.

Don't hesitate to reach out with question/feedback around the report.

1 https://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement/AnnualReport/2014

--
-mvh Oliver Propst